Monday, April 29, 2019

Trap City

I know what you are thinking.  You think you have the easiest bet of the entire season with the Portland Trailblazers -4.  You think you are just going to run through the sports book tonight like a greased up dolphin made of 100% pure testosterone.  I am here to tell you that you may want to rethink this one because the Trailblazers are not a great bet tonight.

I am not going to bring up the fact that I saved your ass last Wednesday Night when I told you NOT to bet the Houston Rockets -8.5 like everybody else.  I have way too much integrity for that kind of nonsense.  If I was at a job interview right now and the interviewer asked me what my biggest flaw is, I would have to say that I have too much integrity.  It's a curse.

Anyways, a lesser man could also point to last Tuesday's article about the Portland Trailblazers -3.5/-4 not being a good bet but I am fairly confident I can get through this article without bringing that up.  Tonight's official Shark line on this game is Denver -6.  We are talking official shit here coming right from the Shark's mouth.

These dirty ass books shaded this line 2 points and they still got a majority of the bets on the Trailblazers.  What a fucking world!  Portland backers have completely forgotten that the Nuggets have nobody on their team that can keep their opponents in the game like Russell Westbrook which is why the Trailblazers came out of that series.  The books knew public perception would cause bettors to back the Trailblazers no matter what number they through out.  So what are you supposed to do about it?  Easy.

The simple answer is don't bet the side.  Even if you are down big and need to catch up tonight before settle up day tomorrow.  Even if you get blacked out drunk and Portland ends up being +4.5 which I think will happen.  Just leave it alone.  This looks exactly like the type of game that will easily take 2 years off of your life.  And that is if you win the bet.  You are most likely going to watch the Blazers get beat by 6+ and nobody wants to see that shit.  Nobody.  If you have to get down, take a look at the total and fight your way out of your hole that way.  Let's EAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment